Applications for School Transport for the new school year 2021/2022 are now opened. The deadline for applying for school transport is on the 30th April 2021. Parents and guardians who have enrolled a new student for the 2021/2022 academic year and require school transport should log onto their account on https://www.buseireann.ie/ in the school transport section and apply for their student. (You will need to register an account on the Bus Éireann website, if you don’t already have one. You will need an email and a password and will then be able to apply for your student.) Please note, existing pupils already registered and using transport for Scoil Mhuire, do not need to re-apply. Please apply before the deadline of the 30th April 2021 as applications applied for after the deadline may not get a seat. If you have any further queries, contact Bus Éireann by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 090 6473277. https://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=522
- The Pauline and Bunnie Jones Scholarship virtual launch celebrating academic achievement.
- Bus Éireann School Transport
- Important Information for Leaving Certificate Students: Leaving Certificate Self Service Portal 2021
- Important Information relating to the Arrangements for the Leaving Certificate Examinations 2021
- Letter from the Deputy Chief Medical Officer to Parents & Guardians